Are you opening a new business? Are you thinking of re-branding an existing company? Maybe you are trying to attract more foot traffic and wonder how you might enlist the help of signage to do so. No matter what your enterprise’s current status is, you might benefit from 3 new business signs for North Little Rock AR, venues.
1. Every Business Needs a Building Sign
It does not matter if you run a café, chiropractic office, or any other type of company; you need a sign on your venue’s façade. But do not just pick any type of product. Rather, look for a sign that bespeaks your brand message while alerting consumers to the location of your storefront or office. We have narrowed it down to a couple of must-haves.
- Channel letters. Choose channel letters – front lit, halo lit, or a combination thereof – to feature your brand message via a font and color presentation. Doing so helps you to stand out from others in the area while ensuring that it is easy to see you after dark.
- Dimensional letters. If you already have building light sources, you might use dimensional letters. These are also great options to expand on your brand message via a material presentation. Standard options include sign foam, which allows for dramatic depth displays, metal with flat fronts, acrylic with crisp features, and formed plastic that lets you show off prismatic and rounded fronts.
- Electrical cabinets. When you prefer to highlight professional affiliations, memberships, and longevity in the business community, a box cabinet is ideal. It features built-in LEDs, which allow for illumination, and you can choose a standard rectangular shape or a custom form to mimic a logo.
2. Your Lobby Sign Sets the Tone for the Consumer’s Experience and Expectations
Here is another sign every business needs: the lobby sign. We have spent countless hours talking about the various options option to clients. Examples include logo boards and dimensional letters. The favorite materials are acrylic and metal, but you might expand to include foam, wood, glass, and similar products. This is the sign that needs to set the tone for your interior. We recommend advancing your brand message with mounting options. For example, we could install the product with brushed aluminum standoffs, airplane cables, or mount it flush to the wall.
3. Take Your Marketing Message to the Consumer with Vehicle Graphics
Sometimes, you simply cannot wait for the consumer to figure out that you are the best in your niche around town. You need to take this message to the customer and spell out the reasons why doing business with you makes the most sense. Choose from a full or partial wrap to heighten the impact of your layout. Another option is the design of a graphics package with lettering that boosts your information.
Do You Need One or More of the Aforementioned 3 New Business Signs for North Little Rock, AR?
Do not allow the competition to reel in more foot traffic! We help you create a sign or sign combination that catches the attention of passersby and encapsulates your brand message perfectly. Call us today to learn more!