The important details
At Pinnacle Signs and Graphics, we specialize in providing business sign solutions and promise to do our best to exceed our customers’ expectations while providing outstanding service.
Our mission first and foremost is to make our customers look great! We are looking for a devoted employee who will fit into our culture of providing high quality signs!
A Day In the Life
- Full Time; Monday-Friday 8:00-4:30
- Assist with installations of all types of signage.
- Responsible for prepping substrates and material for installation.
- Load and unload signage to prepare for jobs.
- Work as a team to gain full understanding of customer needs and be able to bring signage to life.
- Responsible for some basic onsite installations without supervision.
- May have direct contact with customers while onsite during installation. Will need to present self in professional manner and relay any concerns to production lead.
- Must be able to think critically and problem solve.
- Other miscellaneous tasks as needed
- Must be 18 or older with valid driver’s license.
- Must be able to lift 50lbs.
- Basic knowledge of tools and lift equipment required.
- Cannot be afraid of heights.
- Drug screening and background check will be administered.
FAQs - The things you want to ask.
- How much will I pay you? (Pay is based on experience, starting at $15/hr.)
- Is health insurance provided? Yes, 100%, we pay your health and dental premiums, but employee covers family plan.
- What about vacation time? Yes please, we are about balance. Family life is important to all of us!
- When can you start? Looking for someone immediately but willing to take the time to find the right candidate.
Other Important things you might want to know.
This should be mutually beneficial. Do your research on us too!
Check out the services and signs we can do!
- Stop by. Visit the shop. Take a look and let’s talk.
- Find us on Facebook! Go look at our team cause they’re pretty tight!
Signs You'll Assist With Installing
- Electrical Signage
- LED Message Boards
- Channel Letters
- Directional/Wayfinding Signs
- Dimensional letters
- ADA Signs
- Basic Vinyl Graphics
- Wall Graphics
- Acrylic Standoffs
- Post and Panel
- Parking Signs
- Site Signs
- And anything else a customer may want….